Friday 26 June 2015

Final one!

This is the last of the 21st cards and is for another instructor at the gym, can't believe they were all born same month, same year. Anyway this is another young girl who loves dancing and not wanting to do another Betty Boots I chose this lovely LOTV stamp and coloured with copics as usual. I cut card and backing paper from stash and cut a large scalloped shape using spellbinder die. I already had the paper pieced large 21using the paper left over from one of the others that I made. So took the colours from that. I cut two smaller scallops in corresponding colours for the topper and 21 then fixed to the card. Next, using the same colours I cut the happy birthdays using All Occassion Dies and attached at the top and bottom.









No comments:

Post a Comment