Sunday 8 June 2014

21st Birthday Boy

I have been busy making another of my novelty cards, this time for a 21st birthday. The young man in question attends the Union college in America where he is a member of their football team the 'Bulldogs and his mother asked me to make a card for his 21st birthday in July.
As you can see I have made a double twisted easel and have lined the base with 'stripes' and the two uprights with 'stars'. The mother provided me with a photo of the shirt for guidance. The young mans name is Charlton but called CJ for short so on the other shirt I have done his initials with a 21. I've added a football and the Charlton emblem. A strip of white card mounted onto starred paper provides somewhere for sentiments as well as acting as the stay for the easel.

1 comment: