Sunday 15 June 2014

Septuagenarian

Here is a card I have just finished for one of our ladies who attends classes at Davina's. It seems that I know a lot of ladies who reach that milestone this year. The card has been mounted with cream pearlised card which I have pricked all round the edge. The panel has been cut with a spellbinder nestie which has then had the centre cut out with a spellbinder trellis die. The panel has been embossed using a Crafts Too folder and mounted onto baby pink pearlised card. Next I cut three decorative shapes in alternating colours and different sizes and mounted these onto the centre of the trellis.              
                                               To this I have added a sentiment from a set by Stampin Up and also added a '70' peel off. It looked a bit bland so with faux pearls in each corner and on the centres of each cross on the background, pink swirl using a Joycraft die, flowers from stash, organza bow which I heated to give shrivelled look and pearl pins finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment