Thursday 17 July 2014

Daisy Panel

I had a wonderful time with my friends down in Cornwall recently, nothing is too much trouble for them and they really go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your visit so I felt a 'thank you' card was in order. I used kraftcard for the background which I stamped with the beautiful stamp Cling Seed by Stampendous using Versamark and Frantage in Aged pink and aged gold. For the panel I used Daisy Panel by Woodware. The colouring was done using copics and I used distress ink Antique Linen to slightly shade the background. The panel was then mounted onto brown card then orange card. Yellow circle with 'thank you' sentiment mounted the same way as the panel to finish. As I have been unable to enter their challenge for a while,I think I will enter this in the
Woodware sketch challenge.                  


3 comments:

  1. Sylvie this is lovely, I love the colours and the Frantaged background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card as always Sylvie, and you beat me to it this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! I am loving playing with Frantage at the minute ;) great card, jx

    ReplyDelete