Sunday 9 November 2014

Girl from Brazil

  1. The girl from Brazil is my lovely granddaughter in law whose birthday it is on Wednesday. The card is a pre-embossed card from my stash which I have sponged in distress ink crushed velvet. The panel is made by using one of Anna's stencils which has been spread with Imagination Crafts Sparkle Gel using a palette knife. After carefully peeling off the stencil the panel was left overnight to dry. 
  2. When it was dry I sponged the entire panel with distress inks Milled Lavender and Pumice Stone. While still wet it was flicked with water. Using a wild grass stamp which had been inked up with the Milled Lavender I stamped at random on bottom of panel. With copics I then coloured the stencilled image leaving the tips of the flower buds white. I then mixed some white mica powder with a small amount of water and painted the tips of the buds.

1 comment:

  1. I visited Kim's site this morning and she recommended we look at yours. I love all your cards, you really have a wonderful 'eye' . I will try to be a regular visitor. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete