Saturday 6 December 2014

They all come at once

I hardly made any cards in October as I was sorting out my craft room. It's amazing just how long it takes as you don't realise how much you have accumulated till you start. However it is now done so I'm making up for lost time. Just four days after my granddaughters birthday it's my grandsons birthday (her brother in law). For this card I used Kim's Coppice from Woodware. I first stamped the image twice using second generation stamping. I then stamped again, slightly off centre of the first images and added the sentiment in the corner. I then embossed the entire panel. The background card onto which I mounted the image has been stamped with leaves and the sentiment using Versamark and blasted with a heat gun. I then sponged the card using distress inks. After a few moments I buffed the card so the images would show clearly. I then re-stamped the leaves and sentiment again using darker distress ink.
I originally started this post in November, it is now December. I have been that busy, like fellow crafter, with Christmas cards, I also have six birthdays in December. Just as well I enjoy it๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment