Saturday 13 December 2014

Snowstorm

Here is the snowstorm card I promised my granddaughter. I have done one of my favourite backgrounds, as before distressing in iced spruce and stormy sky. Then stamping with the fir trees, second generation stamping. The large snow laden tree in the foreground was edged with Stickles glitter glue. I cannot remember the names of any of the stamps used but the image was embossed then coloured with copics. I stuck it onto an empty tape reel then fixed it to the card and filled with white glitter. Stuck acetate over the top then fixed a decorative top to hide the reel. The top and greeting was cut from the same background which was from my stash. I cut out some glitter snowflakes which I fixed to the decorative top and over the snowflakes on the greeting. She loved it!

1 comment: