Friday 12 December 2014

When Santa got stuck in the chimney.........

This card is for my very good friend's gt.grand children. I thought Woodware's Santa stamp On the chimney top was ideal for two toddlers under the age of four! I covered a card with spotty paper from stash which I distressed with stormy sky. Stamped and embossed the image then coloured with copics and cut out. Mounted this onto the card then got some white sparkly card which I tore along the top and stuck at the bottom of the card, covering the chimney so it looks like a snowy roof. The footprints were a freebie stamp. I stamped the 'stop here' sign and stuck just under the 'snow'. I have added some Stickles glitter glue to the top of the chimney, the roof and the sign. For Santa's fur on his outfit I used white Liquid Appliqué which I then heated. Lastly I stamped and embossed the 'Ho,Ho,Ho' in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment