Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Angels

I decided to do an easel card for my best friend. I used this cute LOTV stamp of angels paying homage to the Holy child. I embossed the image then coloured with copics, adding a little glitter to the Angels wings and the stars. I had the blue Craft Creations Christmas paper in my stash which I used for the whole card. I cut the image and the darker blue mount using spellbinders nestie. Out of the same dark blue card I cut the snowflake border and the large snowflake using Joy dies. I also cut a holly swirl from the same card using a Cheery Lynn die. The snowflake border acted as the raised edge for the easel to rest against. I then cut another large snowflake, the holly swirl and the Merry Christmas, also by Cheery Lynn, from white glitter card. One I placed at the top left corner of the image and the other, plus the swirls, I overlaid with the blue ones and mounted on the front of the card. Merry Christmas mounted on the blue placed at the bottom. I added Christmas sentiments inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment