Thursday 18 December 2014

THANK YOU

Well all my Christmas cards have been posted or given out and all the birthdays, until the latter end of January, have been made, and where needs be, sent. My son and granddaughters are coming for a sleepover on Monday, which will be nice, then the spare bed that is in my craft room will have to be taken up. The first week in January, weather permitting and the workmen can get here, I am having my bathroom pulled out and a shower cubicle and new bathroom fittings installed. All the new equipment, fittings etc are being delivered on 3rd January, hopefully, and will need to be stored in my craft/spare room. So no more crafting until that's finished :-(
So I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has visited by blog and to those who have taken the trouble to leave the lovely comments. They are much appreciated, finally to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR xx

1 comment: