Sunday 8 February 2015

Thank goodness for toppers

What a saviour LOTV toppers have been while my home has been all upside down. They came to the rescue once more on this card for my youngest gt.granddaughter who, as you can see, will be one on Wednesday. I have used a spellbinder nestie to cut it out and sponged it with distress ink Spun Sugar while still in the die. This I have then mounted onto pink card cut out using a decorative die again by Spellbinder. I have used a ready decorated card by Woodware to mount the panels on. Added the sentiment and her name also the number one onto the balloon to which I then added Glossy Accents. These were all cut using All Occasion dies. A couple of pink faux pearls top and bottom to finish

1 comment:

  1. I love the image Sylvie, not sure I have that one. hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete