Saturday 30 August 2014

For the Bride

My son asked me to make a card for him to give to his bride on their big day in a few weeks time. It is to go with a beautiful present he has bought for her.. I let him choose from my catalogue of stamps and he chose this lovely Kanban stamp. He wanted it fairly plain but still with a bit of bling so this is what I came up with!
The fan of the dress I havedone in white very fine glitter. 
The body is done in very fine black glitter. The hat is black and white. I have added a diamanté at the top of the fan and at the nape of the hat. It was mounted onto black card to which I have also added a small diamanté heart in alternate corners. A LOTV sentiment 'On your Wedding Day' mounted onto black added underneath. Both were mounted onto cream card which has a pearlised flower swirl pattern on it. He has written his own tribute to her which I have still to type out and insert.     

No comments:

Post a Comment