Tuesday 9 September 2014

Rumble in the Jungle

It is my youngest granddaughters birthday on Friday, she will be 9 and she is absolutely mad about all animals, especially wild ones. She has even been saying she would like to work with them when she gets older - time will tell!
However I thought her card just screamed out for this fabulous stamp set by Woodware Jungle Pals
The background is a Darice embossing folder of animal tracks and I have distressed it using tea dye and vintage photo, two favourites. I stamped each of the stamps twice and decoupaged each one just with the animal. I stamped lots of bananas and leaves and put one in the monkey's paw and the remaining ones to resemble a large bunch in the centre. A few extra leaves added on the crocodile, giraffe and monkey, sentiments cheeky monkey, smile crocodile, have fun and rumble in the jungle placed at random. 
I think she will like, I know I do! lol                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment