Tuesday 30 September 2014

Alcohol Inks

Last Saturday at Kim's class at Davina's we played with alcohol inks and had great fun. Davina had held her Macmillan coffee day on the Friday but carried it over and it was my 70th birthday yesterday and Davina had decorated her conservatory with pennants and banners to go with the Macmillan balloons. Then during the afternoon I was presented with a chocolate cake adorned with candles. We all indulged in some cake - it was scrumptious! Thank you ladies for a lovely afternoon.

Anyway just to prove to our tutor, I do use the bits that I make and here is the proof........
I must say the panels look good when mounted onto white card.
They make ideal men's cards.
Well I'm very sorry to say that my friend Kim met with an accident yesterday when returning from visiting her daughter in Birmingham and has broken her elbow in a fall. She must have been in terrible pain as she still had the journey to complete, fortunately she didn't have too much luggage.
Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Kim xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sylvie. The cards are fabulous by the way xx

    ReplyDelete