Sunday 15 March 2015

Two for one

I made these two cards using a Magnolia die - rocking horse. I first cut the image out from white card. For the first card I cut a heart from the centre then using a Crafts 2 embossing folder of baby feet ran half of the card through the Cuttlebug. I selected a nice dark pink paper with stars on from my stash which I stuck to the inside of the card. I slightly distressed the image with Spun Sugar distress ink and affixed to the centre of the aperture.
For the second card I used the 'waste' after cutting the horse and mounted it onto plain pink card which I then cut out using a 'blossom' shape nestie. I lightly distressed with spun sugar and stuck the tiny hearts, eye and the centre of bottom of the rocker. Again I picked paper from my stash to mount it on. I haven't put any sentiment on either as they can be used for new baby or for my gt. Granddaughters first birthday.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Sylvie, I will have to see them in the flesh when I get home xx

    ReplyDelete