Thursday 28 May 2015

Black hair, black eye beauty

The black hair, black eye beauty in question is my gorgeous gt.granddaughter whose birthday is next Tuesday. I have been so busy lately, crafters will know what it's like, birthday are like buses there aren't any for a while then they all come at once. Plus it's half term, it's my sons turn to have his daughters and they have spent nearly every day here. I have also painted the down pipes on the outside of the house. Then I suddenly remembered Francesca's birthday, thank goodness once again for LOTV toppers. I do stamp and colour myself - honest! Anyway she loves the family cat so I thought this one was ideal. The background papers are also LOTV which I have mounted onto dark blue card, the topper is mounted in the same way. I have attached these to a ready decorated card by Woodware. The sentiment is also LOTV. The 4 Today are All Occassion Dies. A few faux pearls to finish. All ready to dash to the post office with it only to discover she flew to Portugal today along with Mum and Dad to spend her birthday there, last year it was Brazil! Oh well! There's always next year!

1 comment:

  1. Your Grt Granddaughter will love this beautiful card Sylvia, gorgeous image layout and colors.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete