Monday 4 May 2015

Disco Girl

It was my friend Kim's eldest granddaughters birthday last week and I thought this stamp was ideal for a teenager.  It is Creative Expressions Betty  Boots which I stamped and embossed then coloured with  distress inks  and distress markers, tea dye, brushed courdroy, rusty hinge, faded jeans, worn lipstick and preserved berries. Her top and the laces in her shoes  I coloured with clear Wink of Stella. The glitter ball has been stamped using Stazon onto acetate . This was mounted onto double sided sticky sheet and cut out. I then covered the reverse side with silver glitter. The two sentiments which came with the image have been coloured with Sakura gelly roll pens. Two of the background papers are by LOTV and the chequered one is made from scraps of card from my stash. I think you'll agree a swinging card!

1 comment: