Sunday 31 May 2015

Jeepers, Creepers

This is for my best friend Jackie's grandson who will be 19 next week and I thought this stamp by  Stampendous Sneakers is just perfect. As usual I stamped and bossed the image twice, coloured with copics then cut them out. I got paper and red card from my stash and mounted onto a card. Using the complimentary stamp by Stampendous Sneaker Background I stamped, embossed and coloured the panel to go down the side of the card. The banner is from a greetings set by Woodware which is stamped and cut out, I have then cut out his name using All Occassion Dies and stuck onto the banner. I'm really pleased with the effect and think this is such an ideal stamp set for a male friend/relative young and old alike.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card for a male Sylvia, great sneaker stamp, love the colors.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete