Monday 26 May 2014

Bow ties!

Good afternoon
While I have not done any card making this weekend I have not been idle! I have, at long, long last finished decorating my passageway. I started over a year ago, yes I know! My passage is long and narrow and has eight doors, which believe me take some painting. Anyway about half way through I developed RSI in my shoulder. I couldn't even lift my arm enough to wash my hair properly, put a t-shirt on or do things that meant putting my hand behind my back, so, after many months physio then
Pilates I've eventually got nearly the full use back. Hence when I started to continue with the  decorating I have had to do it gradually.
Now, I have twenty two bow ties to make for a wedding in September. They are not for men to wear, but to adorn the long neck of favour bottles for the men. The ladies bottles have something else one. The bottles are going to be filled with rum punch.                        

So I have been busy making these this afternoon.
They look blue in the photo but they are in fact black! I have

another five to do then I have to put the bands around the
middle of them. I don't mind saying I shall be glad to see the back of them!                                            

1 comment:

  1. You busy Bee Sylvie. Stop decorating and keep crafting!!! x

    ReplyDelete