Saturday 10 May 2014

Mice are Nice

Here is another card I have made using the lovely Stampendous mouse stamp. On craft card with versamark I have stamped lots of just the hat. These I have embossed using various colours of Frantage aged embossing enamels. The image I have stamped twice and embossed using Versafine and clear powder then coloured with distress inks vintage photo and milled lavender. I have cut out both mice and decoupaged onto the main image. I then mounted this onto purple pearlised card, then onto white card before attaching to my background.

I finished the card with a birthday greeting mounted the same way.

I would like to try and enter this in the Stampendous challenge Mice are Nice.

2 comments:

  1. Well done you. You need to add a link to the Stampendous blog so that people can click on it and get straight to the site. I can help you with this on Monday if you need me to.
    Well done for persevering your cards are so worth the effort.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card nan , love the mice , keep on blogging xo Abbie

    ReplyDelete