Tuesday 13 May 2014

Yet More Mice


Evening everyone, today I have been to the Sincerely Yours Craft Show at Biggin Hill. Spent too much money (don't we all when it come to craft) but lots of goodies to show for it.
Being on a roll with the 'Mouse' stamps I made this card for my granddaughters to give to their other Nan.


I have used two stamps here, the Cupcake Jump and I think it's Gifts to Tie.

I have stamped extra mice from the jumping for joy stamp to make it appear that several mice have jumped over the cupcake while the older mouse is busy wrapping the presents. I coloured with my favourite distress inks vintage photo and worn lipstick but have also used copics on the cupcake wrapper and presents. Then I sprinkled Frantage Aged Embossing Enamel  in pink on the cake and a few in the air and at the base of the cake. Sponged lightly with the vintage photo mounted onto papers from stock and added sentiments to finish
I would like to enter this in the Stampendous challenge Mice are Nice

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Sylvie, I shall have to pop over and show you how to link it up to the challenge over at Stampendous. Maybe you could put the kettle on tomorrow afternoon :O)
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that Kim has sorted your link thing Sylvie this card put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete