Friday 23 May 2014

Coming of Age


Good evening, twice in one evening, my goodness aren't I getting good!
This lovely stamp is 18th BIRTHDAY and Kim very kindly lent it to me for this card. It is for my friends grandson who 'comes of age' next week. I have paper pieced the numbers onto the 18 which has been embossed onto white card and distressed with broken china. Mounted onto dark blue card. This young man has said he would like to go for a pizza meal for his birthday and to buy a drink in a pub! Bless him! So I embossed the pale blue background card with imaged of pieces of pizza and a beer bottle and tankard. Then added Congratulations at the top. I am going to include a cheque for him to buy his first drink on me!

I hope he has a fantastic time

2 comments:

  1. Another stunner. Way to go you with two posts in one day.
    I can see I will be having some competition in the blogging department xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kim - keep your eye on her!!

    ReplyDelete