Sunday 25 May 2014

Clematis



What an afternoon, one minute lovely sunshine, next pouring down with rain, just the afternoon for card making! So that's just what I did!
The background for this card was made during Kim's lesson at Davina's last Saturday. I have sponged the card with distress inks then using an embossing folder created the pattern which I then, very gently, wiped over with black soot distress ink.
The sketch was two ovals, one smaller than the other and mounted above each other, in either order. I chose to put a Woodware sentiment at the top. The bottom stamp is Stampendous Clematis  which I have coloured with copics.
To finish I added a little dragonfly.
I think I will enter this into the Woodware sketch challenge

3 comments:

  1. Another stunner, don't forget to add it to the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us Sylvie, I love the card, the background really sets off your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me feel guilty for not turning my super backgrounds into cards yet. I don't know how I found time to go to work.

    ReplyDelete