Thursday 22 May 2014

First Birthday

I kept myself occupied during the thunderstorm this afternoon by making this card for the gt.granddaughter of my friend in Cornwall. I have used a trusted LOTV topper from the toddlers range, added glossy accents to the balloon and Sakura clear star pen to the cake stand and little girl's shoes. I cut the card using one of my new Spellbinder edging dies then embossed it with a beautiful folder of babies feet. Distressed with Spun Sugar distress ink, mounted onto pink card then added faux pearls around the edge. Added a number 1 to the balloon and a LOTV greeting.

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Sylvie, and very good use of a thunderstorm lol.
    More lessons whenever you fancy, just have the kettle on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I wish I lived next door to Kim!!

    ReplyDelete