Thursday 15 May 2014

Brazil Bound

It's my gt.granddaughters third birthday at the beginning of  June but she is off to Brazil with her mum the week after next. No! Not to support England, her mums Brazilian! So tonight I finished her birthday card. For the base card I've used a Base it


These are brilliant, they come in packs of 10 cards with envelopes and saves you the trouble of selecting a background paper for your card, it's all done for you!

Using spellbinder dies and from LOTV paper I cut a scalloped circle to which I added pleated ribbon around the edge. The topper is another LOTV from the toddler range mounted onto green card. I then cut flowers from the same paper and added a matching number 3. LOTV greeting to finish.
My grandson and his brothers are following them to Brazil but not until a couple weeks later. And yes! they have got tickets for the World Cup but unfortunately NOT England!


No comments:

Post a Comment